¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.,- № ➊ Български пикап форум на научна и философска основа -,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸··._.·´¯

Ваша реклама може да се разположи тук.

Ваша реклама може да се разположи и тук.

♥♡・゚:* № ➊ Научно-философски пикап-форум *:・゚♡♥

Автор Тема: Brian Burns Jersey  (Прочетена 12 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен linchao

• Публикации: 66
    • Профил
Brian Burns Jersey
« -: ноември 26, 2019, 07:45:47 am »
Safety Tre Boston lingered on the free agent market last summer looking for bigger and longer deals before signing a one-year contract with the Cardinals that paid him $1.5 million.Boston will make more money this year Jordan Scarlett Jersey , but 2019 played out pretty much the same way. Boston agreed to a one-year, $3 million deal with the Panthers and joined his new team at practice on Thursday.Boston was frustrated by the way things went in 2018 and he aired his grievances with the process more than once this year https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Christian-Miller-Jersey , but he said that’s not going to be on his mind now that he’s returned to the team that drafted him in the fourth round in 2014.“Once you sign you just have to put it to the side,” Boston said Will Grier Jersey , via the team’s website. “For me, it’s all about honing in and having fun again. Kind of have to let that go. Coming back here was easy for me. I wanted to find a good contract. I fit in this system. It’s all about being on the right page with what I’m worth and what these guys are asking of me.”Boston said the Panthers told him he was the missing piece to a unit the safety thinks can be “something special” this year. That might not be enough for Boston to land the kind of contract that’s eluded him the last few years https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Greg-Little-Jersey , but it would make the wait to sign feel a little less frustrating in hindsight. Panthers owner David Tepper has spoken often about his desire for the team to have a new practice facility that includes an indoor field for the team to use during inclement weather.The team has zeroed in on Rock Hill, South Carolina as the preferred site for a new facility Brian Burns Jersey , but the team is also working on remedying their lack of a covered practice field until they can move to a new site.The Panthers confirmed to the that they have started construction on a bubble that will provide them with a temporary indoor space on a field near Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. The team does not have a timeline for when that construction will be done, but the goal is to have it ready for this summer.Finance panels in the South Carolina House and Senate passed bills this week that offer tax credits if the team constructs a facility in the state. The bills are expected to pass in both chambers Ryan Kalil Color Rush Jersey , which would clear the way for a permanent solution to the Panthers’ desires.

Ваша реклама може да бъде тук

Може да имате реклама тук

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.