¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.,- № ➊ Български пикап форум на научна и философска основа -,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸··._.·´¯

Ваша реклама може да се разположи тук.

Ваша реклама може да се разположи и тук.

♥♡・゚:* № ➊ Научно-философски пикап-форум *:・゚♡♥

Автор Тема: What is good to eat yogurt with? This cup has double health.  (Прочетена 45 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен Casey

• Публикации: 40
    • Профил
What is good to eat yogurt with? This cup has double health.
« -: юли 05, 2021, 12:06:04 pm »

I saw many people eating yogurt to lose weight. By mixing yogurt with various foods that are said to help stimulate the digestive system well. Today we do not delay. I want to present to people who think about eating yogurt to lose weight seriously know that 5 yogurt recipes that we are going to recommend the following Eat and get health benefits doubled!

Greek yogurt + lemon
          Choose low-fat Greek yogurt. Come squeeze some fresh lemon juice into the mix. This formula will help with the digestive system. It also stimulates the metabolism efficiently. Because the metabolism will get calcium from Greek yogurt to enhance the burning power. The vitamin C in lemons is a great way to help your body absorb calcium from Greek yogurt better.

Greek yogurt + blueberry/walnut
          This recipe combines protein sources for the body to absorb and use in various processes, especially those who do not want the body to digest heavy food such as meat. Try having Greek yogurt sprinkled with walnuts. Or pair it with blueberries for a protein boost. Believe me, this cup of protein is sure to satisfy your stomach.

Greek Yogurt + Banana
          You've been working hard, all your muscles are getting tired and exhausted all at once. In this case, I recommend eating Greek yogurt with bananas. Or you can even blend them into a smoothie with a mellow flavor. The protein, amino acids, potassium, and essential nutrients in bananas and Greek yogurt will help you recharge and rejuvenate your body from fatigue. have broken

Yogurt + fresh fruit
          Of course, yogurt contains protein and probiotics. Helping the body to excrete waste more smoothly. which if someone has a bad digestive system You can also eat low-fat yogurt with fresh fruit like oranges, grapes, apples, guavas, or dragon fruit. This will give you more fiber and vitamins from fresh fruit.

Greek Yogurt + Ginger Syrup
          Ginger is a spicy herb that clamps down on its carminative properties. Ginger can also help promote the digestive system to work more fully. And when the goodness of ginger combines with the protein in Greek yogurt. I have to say that this yogurt recipe is definitely cool. By way of eating, bring ginger juice to simmer with sugar to get ginger syrup. Then mix it with low-fat Greek yogurt as you like.

Thanks for the information from:: ทางเข้าslotxo joker

Ваша реклама може да бъде тук

Може да имате реклама тук

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.